They did great. Thing 2 had his best graduation ceremony yet! They are now dark blue belts. In order to graduate they have to earn 3 stripes, one for board breaking, one for form, and one for behavior. The form and behavior stripes are the ones that are most difficult for them. At a TKD graduation the boys demonstrate the skills they learned. I think their favorite part is breaking their boards. This time my boys went all out decorating
Friday, April 19, 2013
Dark Blue Belts
The boys had their Tae Kwon Do graduation! Go boys!!!
They did great. Thing 2 had his best graduation ceremony yet! They are now dark blue belts. In order to graduate they have to earn 3 stripes, one for board breaking, one for form, and one for behavior. The form and behavior stripes are the ones that are most difficult for them. At a TKD graduation the boys demonstrate the skills they learned. I think their favorite part is breaking their boards. This time my boys went all out decorating
their boards. Poor Thing 3 had to sit through the whole graduation, or I guess I should really say poor Mom and Dad who had to keep thing 3 occupied during the graduation. But she (and we) survived.
They did great. Thing 2 had his best graduation ceremony yet! They are now dark blue belts. In order to graduate they have to earn 3 stripes, one for board breaking, one for form, and one for behavior. The form and behavior stripes are the ones that are most difficult for them. At a TKD graduation the boys demonstrate the skills they learned. I think their favorite part is breaking their boards. This time my boys went all out decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment